Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Perfect Printables

So my little small business is starting to take off. I guess you could call it a business. I'm getting orders so that counts right?!? This has become a hobby for me and I absolutely love it! I love to make someones day special! I love receiving the emails that say "PERFECT" or "I love it, that made me cry". It makes my heart happy and fills me with joy knowing I can make someone happy. I have start a Perfect Primtables blog as well so people can find me on there.

http://perfectprintables.blogspot.com/

I do invitations, announcements, cupcake toppers, thank you cards, labels, food tents and am now starting to do Christmas cards!

Email me at perfectprintables@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...