Sunday, March 11, 2012

Date Night-March 2012

So for Christmas this year from DJ's sister and brother in law, they gave us a gift card for Yacovelli's in St. Louis and a free night of babysitting.  Boy did we need it!  We hadn't been on a real date together since before Jackson was born.  I know, sad right? We have decided we are going to start doing this at least once a month without Jackson.  I do feel bad not taking him but everyone once in a while we need to be able to eat in peace by ourselves and not have to rush through our meal.  It was nice to just get out, just me and DJ.  It felt like our first date all over again.  After dinner we were going to come home but we thought, heck we have a free babysitter why not go do something instead of running straight home.  So where do we go?!?  The mall of course! 

Our gift card included 2 appetizers, 2 entries, 1 dessert and 2 drinks.  Please keep in my I don't drink much or all that often because it doesn't take much for me!! 

I had never paired heels with skinny jeans before so this was an experiment.  Didn't turn out too bad. 

Yes I bought flip flops at the mall to walk around in because my feet were killing me!!
Much needed!!!
I can't wait till our next date night!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...