Sunday, March 4, 2012

This is Me!

Welcome!  I am new to this and have been inspired by many of my Instagramers to start blogging.  Not really for sure what this blog is going to be about.  Maybe just our everyday lives.  Food, events in our lives, vacations, something I find interesting, my OCD-ness, etc.  That is why I have called it This and That.  I will be graduating from Grad school in May and need to find something to do with my extra time.  I have also contemplated possibly starting a printables store on Etsy where I sell different printables such as invitations, banners, food tents, organizational printables, etc.  Just as a hobby.  I have always loved designing invitations and graphic design.  So we will see where that takes me. 


So this is me.  My name is Megan and I live with my husband and son in Missouri.  I will be speaking of them a lot.  I am a Special Education teacher for grades 3-5 but would love to be a Special Education Director.  I will be graduating with my Masters in Elementary Administration and Special Education Director in May.  Hallelujah!

Christmas 2011

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!! No clue what my blog is about so I give you props! Just fun to have a place to write and post ;)

Tessa! said...

Love love love!!

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! I'm happily following you back!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...