Monday, April 30, 2012

Chicken Spaghetti

So I have had lots of requests on Instagram to blog about this so here it goes.  I wish I would have taken a picture of each step but I forgot to! Sorry ladies! I did get this off of Pinterest but added the cream of mushroom soup to mine. 


Ingredients
boneless skinless chicken breasts (I used boneless skinless chicken tenderloins and cut in chunks)
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1 can of Rotel Red Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles
8 oz of Velvetta cut in chunks
Onion powder
Garlic Powder
1 tbsp margarine
8 oz of spaghetti noodles ( I think I used 16 oz)
Shredded cheese is optinoal
Heat oven to 350*

Melt butter in skillet.  Add chunks of chicken, onion powder and garlic powder.  I estimated on the amount of both seasonings.  Make sure the chicken is cooked all the way through with no pink! 
*I would cook spaghetti noodles as your cooking the chicken*

When chicken is cooked, add soups, Rotel, and chunks of Velvetta.  Heat on low until melted.  When noodles are finished cooking, drain but do not rinse. Put back into pot.  Add chicken mixture to noodles.

Stir together.  Place chicken spaghetti into a 9x13 pan.  I sprinkled mine with shredded cheddar cheese.  Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.  Mine took 15 minutes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...