Monday, April 30, 2012

I love you because.....

I am doing a Bible Study this summer called The Proverbs 31 Woman: One Virtue at a Time and I absolutely can not wait to start it! 

Proverbs 31 is about a woman who loves God so much that every area of her life radiates love, purpose, excellence, and diligent care for her husband and children.

A Virtuous Woman respects her husband. She does him good all the days of her life. She is trustworthy and a helpmeet. (Proverbs 31: 11- 12, Proverbs 31: 23, Proverbs 31: 28, 1 Peter 3, Ephesians 5, Genesis2: 18)

I decided to make this cute little I love you because.....picture frame that you all have seen on Pinterest. 


I used a cheap frame from Walmart.  2 pieces of scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby and black felt.

I placed the scrapbook paper on the inside of the picture frame and I wrote the I love you because with a Vis-A-Vis marker that they use on overhead projectors in schools.  I thought it looked kind of plain so I added the felt flowers, and papers flowers as well as making a paper/felt flower rolled up together.  I then hot glued the flowers on.  I think I will add a rhinestone or 2 to the middle of the flowers to add a little more pizazz to it!


1 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's an awesome Bible Study! I hope you like it!

P.S. I love the little flowers! I've always wanted to make little felt flowers!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...